VESDA Sensepoint XCL Aspirated Gas Detection
Xtralis has developed with its sister company Honeywell Analytics a new concept of aspirated gas detectors. When used with the VESDA-E VEA; VESDA Sensepoint XCL provides early warning of the presence of gases for occupant protection and system monitoring whilst at the same time ensuring protection against fire threats.
Through its embedded Bluetooth interface, VESDA Sensepoint XCL enables customers to pair the gas detector with their smart device applications to perform installation, commissioning and maintenance. This ensures a faster VESDA Sensepoint XCL
installation, rapid configuration, simplicity to operate, and simplified maintenance.
Model Numbers: XCL-VEA-CO-RLMA, XCL-VEA-CO-RLMB
• Available Sensors:
– Carbon Monoxide (CO): 300 ppm (adjustable 50 – 1000 ppm)
• Factory calibrated detector
• Integral alarm status LEDs
• Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy)
• Integrates with PLCs/HVAC/BMS/FACP
• Configurable relays
• 4-20 mA analog outputs or RS 485 Modbus output