VESDA ECO Dual Aspirating Smoke and Gas Detector
Xtralis the manufacturer of the market leading VESDA aspirating smoke detection (ASD) technology has developed the industries first multi-hole aspirated gas detector.
When used with the compatible range of ASD products; VESDA ECO (Ex) provides the industries first combined aspirated smoke and gas detection system.
VESDA ECO (Ex) provides early warning of toxic, oxygen and flammable gas hazards to protect personnel and property whilst ensuring business continuity.
VESDA ECO (Ex) is approved for use within Class I Division 2 classified hazardous locations. It must be used with a similarly approved VESDA ASD and installed within the Class I Div 2 area.
Model Numbers: ECO-D-X–AA-BB/ECO-D-B–AA–BB, ECO-D-B-AA-Ex / ECO-B-AA-BB-Ex
- Approved for Class I Div 2 applications (ECO (Ex) only)
- Toxic, Oxygen or Flammable gas detection
- Single or dual gas versions
- Factory calibrated sensor cartridges
- Integral alarm status LEDs
- Integrates with PLCs/HVAC/BMS/FACP
- Configurable relays
- 4-20 mA analog outputs
- RS485 Modbus output
- On-board event logging
- On-board fault diagnostics
- Integral gas test port
- Remote reset