VESDA-E Power Supplies
VESDA-E Power Supply Units are uniquely designed to complement the style and appearance of VESDA-E aspirating smoke detectors (ASD) and are technically matched to provide sufficient current and battery charging capacity to meet the requirement of EN 54-4.
The STX variants are VdS approved and CE marked to EN54-4 so are particularly suitable for use in territories where these approvals are required. They may also be suitable in territories where ISO 7240-4 is required.
Model Numbers: VPS-220-STX & VPS-220-STX-SLV VPS-250-STX & VPS-250-STX-SLV
- Available in two sizes: 0.5 A / 14 Ah (max) and 2 A / 24 Ah (max)
- Available in two colours: Matt Black or Silver/Grey (RAL 7047)
- Temperature compensated charging to maximize battery life
- Designed to blend in with VESDA-E detectors
- Knockouts designed to line up with VESDA-E detectors
- External LED indication
- Relay outputs for connection to the general-purpose input for fault monitoring
- 230 Vac only