VESDA Power Supply
The VESDA Power Supply is capable of providing operating power, including battery backup, for the entire line of VESDA by Xtralis Aspirating Smoke Detectors. The VESDA Power Supply has been designed to power a single unit to multiple units depending on application needs. It provides 24 volt operating power to the VESDA system as well as a battery charger function that supervises and maintains the standby batteries.
Model Numbers: VESDA Power Supplies are available in models for use in the Americas and EMEA. Please see the information under Features for more specifics.
Models VPS-100US and VPS300US:
- 120 VAC (+10% / -15%); 60Hz; 1.4 amp max.
- 1.5 amp continuous supply current at 27.6VDC
- Filtered and electronically regulated output
- AC fail supervision
- Low AC (brown-out) supervision
- Battery supervision
- Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel-type batteries
- Automatic switch over to standby battery when AC fails
- AC input LED indicator
Models: VPS-215, VPS-220 7 VPS-250
- EN54-4 Compatible
- Available in three types: VLP 2A, VLC 1.5A, Multiple 5A
- Temperature compensated charging to maximize battery life
- Designed to blend in with VESDA detectors
- Knockouts designed to line up with VESDA units
- Multiple battery back-up configurations
- LED indication on 2A and 5A units
- Relay outputs for connection to the VESDA general-purpose input