The new VISTA-250FBPT provides the ultimate protection for life and property. This commercial fire and burglary control panel supports up to eight partitions and up to 250 zones/points using hardwired, wireless and V-Plex® addressable technologies. A diverse line of Honeywell initiating devices, notification appliances, communication devices, keypads, RF receivers and relays satisfy a wide range of installation requirements.
The VISTA-250FBPT control is suitable for fire-only applications, as well as for installations requiring integrated fire/burglary systems. It is the perfect solution for medical and professional office buildings, churches and synagogues, banks, schools, strip malls, and factory or warehouse environments.
VISTA-250FBPT is compatible with a number of AlarmNet® communication products for alarm reporting, uploading/downloading and Honeywell Total ConnectTM Remote Services.
- Eight hardwired zones standard, expandable to 250 using V-Plex addressable points/zones
- Supports up to 250 wireless zones (fewer if using hardwired and/or V-Plex zones)
- Can control eight separate areas independently (8 partitions)
- Common lobby partition – auto arm or disarm based upon assigned partitions
- Master partition – used for viewing status of all partitions
- Supports commercial wireless fire and burglary devices
- Stores up to 1000 events
- Accommodates 250 user codes and up to 500 access card holders using VISTAKEY®
- Supports V-Plex addressable VISTAKEY access control (1 to 15 doors)
- Two on-board NACS delivering a total of 2.3A @ 12V
- Automatic smoke detector sensitivity maintenance testing
- Four-wire smoke reset using on-board Form C relay
- Supports Dynamic Signaling for AlarmNet Communicators
- Supports Internet and GSM alarm reporting
- Supports graphical user interfaces for burglary use (e.g. 6280 and Tuxedo TouchTM )
- Supports 6160CR-2 multi-LED fire keypad
- Upload/download via AlarmNet® Communicators
- Carbon monoxide (CO) zone support
- On-board serial port for communication with WIN-PAK®, Pro-Watch® and approved third-party applications
- Supports Total Connect Remote Services*
*Event reporting only for fire partition.