Compact and cost-effective, Honeywell’s 6148 Fixed-English keypad features an easy-to-read, fixed-English LCD that makes operation simple, as well as a stylish, contemporary design that seamlessly blends with the rest of the product line—giving both end-users and dealers more options when cost is a concern.
- Fixed-English LCD displays system status at a glance, making operation easier than ever
- Compact and easy to install
- Soft-touch rubber keys are continuously back lit for greater visibility
- Piezoelectric sounder with audible beeps to indicate system status and entry/exit delay
- System functions clearly labeled on telephone style keypad
- Three separate dual buttons can be programmed to contact fire, police or emergency response personnel with a single touch
- System functions can be easily performed using a “security code + command” entry
- Stylish white keypad with removable door blends with any décor
- Contoured removable door lets you customize keypad for the look you want
The 6160 Deluxe Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. The attractive white console blends with any décor and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The 6160 also features a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English status messages.
The over sized function keys are easily accessed even when the keypad door is closed, and can be programmed for fire, burglary, personal emergencies and other operations. Colored self-adhesive labels are included.
- Large, easy-to-use keypad
- Keys continuously back lit for greater visibility
- Speaker with audible beeps to indicate:
o System status
o Entry/exit delay
o Other alarm situations
- Zones and system events displayed in plain English
- No confusing blinking lights
- Four programmable function keys
- System functions clearly labeled
- Functions performed by just entering security code plus command
- White with removable door blends with any décor
Talking Alpha Display Keypad
- The 6160V Talking Alpha Display Keypad is easy to install and simple to use. It takes the guesswork out of operating a security system by speaking system status and zone information in plain English. Homeowners can also use the 6160V to record and playback voice messages.
- The attractive white console blends with any décor, and features a contoured, removable door that conceals illuminated soft-touch keys. The over sized function keys remain easily accessible even when the keypad door is closed.
- The 6160V also has a new larger and brighter 32-character display with easy-to-read plain-English messages.